Tips Before The Session
- If you color your hair, touch up the roots no more than 2 weeks before.
- Don’t try a different hair cut! You may not love your images if you don’t love your hair...
- Make sure you wear loose clothes to prevent your body from any marks.
- Arrange for fresh manicure and pedicure close to your session day
- Your eyebrows should have a desired shape with a fresh touch up.
- If you plan on having your jewelry on, make sure it is clean.
- Bring more outfits than you think you will need.
- Avoid tanning so there is no visible tan lines on your body. Retouching tan lines is extra $30 per image.
- If you choose to wax your body, do it few days before.
- Avoid alcohol consumption the night before.
- Drink lots of water and get good night sleep.
- Don’t worry about how to pose... I’ll guide you throughout the whole session.
- Get a good night sleep…;)
- RELAX! You’ll have a lot of fun..;)
If you decided on using my beauty team
- Moisturize your face as you normally do every day. Don’t put any makeup on.
- Wash your hair the night before as it is more manageable for styling.
- Make sure you have the right fit for your clothes.
- I can help you choose what to wear if you invite me to see what you already have.
- Dresses or tops should have flattering neck lines. Off the shoulders, V necks...
- Bring something you feel really powerful wearing.
- Go through your closet or go shopping...;) 3-5 outfits should be enough.
- Have at least one dark outfit, two in a light, pastel tones and one with some color.
- Your outfits should be elegant, ready for a night out.
- Please avoid strong patterns. The focus should be on your face.
- It is normal to arrive with a suitcase...;)